Learn and Earn with Chase Center’s Certified Nursing Aid (CNA) Program
It takes a special kind of person to become a Certified Nursing Aid. This role is one of the most important positions in health care teams, requiring direct contact with residents. As a CNA, you have the opportunity to provide essential hands-on healthcare services and build strong relationships with seniors. At Chase Center, we offer a three-week CNA program at our facility in Logansport, IN where you can achieve your certification, receive payment, and become an official employee. Here at Chase Center, you can learn and earn simultaneously; it’s a win-win situation!
Here’s what you can expect from our CNA program:
- The first week of the program consists of unpaid classroom work with a minimum requirement of 30 hours
- The next two weeks, students are hired on and participate in paid clinical work with a requirement of 75 hours
- Classes are held at Chase Center during the months of February, April, June, August, October, and December
- Classes start on the third Monday of the month
- Textbooks are provided on-site
- Additional classes are held as necessary
- Chase Center covers testing costs and takes care of filing all applications with the state for certification
- Review sessions are held prior to state evaluation
Are you currently a student at Ivy Tech Community College or area college/university and are looking to jumpstart your career? Chase Center has a variety of opportunities for you! Are you interested in pursuing a career in nursing? Our CNA program makes it easy to learn and earn and is a solid entry point into the healthcare field. Learn more about Chase Center and how you can make an impact on your community’s seniors. Please contact us with any questions you may have at 574-753-4137. Submit your application today!